PUBLICATIONS IN 2018
- New Textbook on Whiplash Dynamics and Manual Muscle Testing!!
- Dr. Scott creates the DAILY POSTS for the International College of Applied Kinesiology USA (ICAKUSA)
- Ask Dr. Scott: Erectile Dysfunction, What Can I Do About It?
- Ask Dr. Scott: Butter or Margarine?
- Ask Dr. Scott: All About Coffee.
PUBLICATIONS IN 2017
- Ask Dr. Scott: Should I Consider Back Surgery
- Ask Dr. Scott: How To Make Your Liver Healthy
- Ask Dr. Scott: What To Do About Neuropathy and Numbness in the Hands and Feet
- Ask Dr. Scott: Senior Living Options for Your Parents
- Ask Dr. Scott: Inflammation (How To Handle It)
- Ask Dr. Scott: What is Lactose Intolerance?
- Ask Dr. Scott: Diabetes Prevention and Diabesity
Ask Dr. Scott: Feet and hand numbness (How to Handle Neuropathy)
Publications in 2016
- Ask Dr. Scott: Urinary Tract Infections for women (How to Manage Using Natural Methods)
- Ask Dr. Scott: Natural treatment for prostate problems
- Ask Dr. Scott: Finding a place for parents (Senior Living Options)
- Ask Dr. Scott: The Heroin Question
- Applied Kinesiology Essentials (Townsend Letter: The Examiner of Alternative Medicine)
Publications in 2015
- Applied Kinesiology: Its Past, Present and Future, by Dr. Scott Cuthbert
- Dr. Scott presents at the Sacro Occipital Technique Organization Research Conference
- Correlation of Manual Muscle Tests and Salivary Hormone Tests in Adrenal Stress Disorder: a Retrospective Case Series Report
Publications in 2014-2013
- Menopause, Chiropractic Examination and Treatment, and Salivary Hormone Levels: Correlations and Outcomes.
- Dynamic Chiropractic — Recurrent Ankle Sprains: Does Chiropractic Have An Answer? (February 2014)
- Dynamic Chiropractic — Bridges Between Whole-Body Dysfunctions and the Feet: A Close Examination (September 1st, 2013)
- David S. Walther DC, DIBAK: Scholar, Researcher, Politician and Teacher, Summer 2013. (Summer issue)
- Dynamic Chiropractic — Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Nerve Entrapments and AK (July 1st, 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Massage and Modern Medicine (March 2014)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — The case for yoga (February 2014)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Applied Kinesiology and Insomnia (October 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Safe, Natural & Cost-Effective Treatment of Menopause (September 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Gluten Allergy, What Should I Do (July 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — The after dinner headache (June 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Changing Attitudes, Better Health Care (May 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — All About Your Skin (April 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Questions on Health and Nutrition (March 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Can my knees take ski season? (February 2013)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott — Alzheimer’s (January 2013)
Publications in 2012
- Applied Kinesiology: Distinctions in its Definition and Interpretation, 2012.
- Conservative Chiropractic Management of Urinary Incontinence Using Applied Kinesiology: A Retrospective Case-Series Report, 2012.
- Physical causes of anxiety and sleep disorders: a case report, 2012.
- Dynamic Chiropractic – February 2013. (Can we improve chiropractic — and the world — through better eating?)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott – Can we get through Christmas without gaining weight? December (2012)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott – What can we do about the high cost of drugs in the USA? November (2012)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott – October (2012)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott – September (2012)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott – August (2012)
- Pueblo Pulp: Ask Dr. Scott – July (2012)
Publications in 2011 & 2010
- Association of manual muscle tests and mechanical neck pain: Results from a prospective pilot study, 2011.
- Conservative management of post-surgical urinary incontinence in an adolescent: A case history, 2011.
- Applied kinesiology methods for sciatica and restless leg syndrome, 2010.
- Applied Kinesiology management of long-term head pain following automotive injuries: a case report, 2010.
- Applied Kinesiology methods for a child with headaches, neck pain, asthma, and reading disabilities: a case study, 2010.
- Intraexaminer comparison of applied kinesiology manual muscle testing of varying durations: a pilot study. 2010.
- Effect of a single chiropractic adjustment on divergent thinking and creative output: A pilot study, Part 1, 2010.
- Applied Kinesiology management of candidiasis and chronic ear infections: A case history, 2010.
- Muscle Imbalance: The Goodheart and Janda Models, 2010.
Publications in 2009
- Developmental delay syndromes: psychometric testing before and after chiropractic treatment of 157 children, 2009.
- What Are You Doing About Muscle Weakness?, 2009.
- What Are You Doing About Muscle Weakness? Pt. 2: Cervical Spine, 2009.
- What Are You Doing About Muscle Weakness? Pt. 3: Lumbar Spine, 2009.
- What Are You Doing About Muscle Weakness? Pt. 4: The Extremities, 2009.
- Developmental Delay Syndromes and Chiropractic: A Case Report, 2009. (Available as a chapter in the book)
- A Google Knol, Applied Kinesiology.
- Manual biofeedback: A novel approach to the assessment and treatment of neuromuscular dysfunction, 2009.
- Evaluation of Applied Kinesiology meridian techniques by means of surface electromyography (sEMG): demonstration of the regulatory influence of antique acupuncture points, 2009.
Publications in 2008
- Common Errors and Clinical Guidelines for Manual Muscle Testing: “The Arm Test” and Other Inaccurate Procedures, 2008.
- A Moment of Remembrance for Dr. David S. Walther, 2008.
- A review of the literature in applied and specialised kinesiology, 2008.
- A Tribute to George J. Goodheart, Jr. D.C.: The Growth of the Chiropractic Research Culture, 2008.
- A Multi-Modal Chiropractic Treatment Approach for Asthma: a 10-Patient Retrospective Case Series, 2008.
- Manual therapy in cervical dystonia: case report, 2008.
- Can ankle imbalance be a risk factor for tensor fascia lata muscle weakness?, 2008.
Publications in 2007
- Developmental Delay Syndromes and Chiropractic: A Case Report, 2007.
- Applied Kinesiology: An Effective Complementary Treatment for Children with Down Syndrome, 2007.
- Foci and areas of disturbance in the trigeminal region. Implications for orthopedics, implantology, and Gnathology, 2007.
- The Effects of Chiropractic Care on Individuals Suffering from Learning Disabilities and Dyslexia: A Review of the Literature, 2007.
- A musculoskeletal model of low grade connective tissue inflammation in patients with thyroid associated ophthalmopathy (TAO): the WOMED concept of lateral tension and its general implications in disease, 2007.
- On the reliability and validity of manual muscle testing: a literature review, 2007.